30.7.10

001: Ready to launch!

Until my creative juices start flowing again (And yes, I am aware that does sound pretty damn nasty) I have decided that this, indeed, is sexy enough. I will jazz it up a little more with my own custom background. And- providing I'm feeling a little better about it later- my face.

I decided it was time for a new blog. My LJ's going to be left for private thoughts, and this will be left for things that just will NOT fit on Twitter, nor wish to bore my deviantART watchers with. (Though I have to link that up later so that people know it freakin' exists, but there we are~!

What am I doing at present? Nothing. I'm broke and I'm waiting for payments and whatnot to go through before I can do anything. Then hopefully can do some arty things before SoS~ which is just over a week away now! zomg. =O

No comments:

Post a Comment