31.7.10

006: Palmtree Project revisited Act II

Left (Sonic) Shoe done! (Excuse the kitchen pictures, had the best light source for this time of night to use for the shots. I'll take better pictures later.)

I'm SO glad the laces worked!
Took a while to get all the greens to work together, but I felt it turned out okay!
More stars. (Starwhore. XD)
Inside facing. Planning to replicate this on the other shoe.
 So far, so good! Planning to get the right (Amy Rose) side done in a couple days turnover. Tomorrow's a busy day family-wise, though. Ho hum~!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really awesome! Are you using paint? How are you managing to get such fine detail with a brush, if you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's paint! I'm probably going to treat the top with a matt varnish just to take the shiny edge off a tad and to give it some added protection, but essentially it's just acrylic paints at the moment which does the trick just fine! The detailing's done with a size 0 synthetic brush, and then reinked with a waterproof fineliner if I do go over the lines~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you must be very slow and careful. I'm not patient enough to make something look that good. I'll bet fixing it with a pen makes it easier, though.

    ReplyDelete