30.7.10

004: Kandi Project Act I- preplanning.

My current collection of Kandi. Isn't it sad?!
Okay, I started the project like... Over a year ago and I failed to finish it because- well, to be honest my best Kandi DIED, bits of them were taken and I didn't take the time out to get a full range of beads before starting. I'd just grabbed some Neon ones. I'm making a NET note of what I'm getting, because knowing me, I'm just gonna forget again by the time my money rolls through. Which... Will suck. I wish I could makes ones like DeadmoonDreams can. Then again, that'll have to involve sculpey charms as well, and as I want to theme those around Video games and Sonic, that's gonna take a little more forward-planning. Nao~


 Li currently needs:
200x Black and White Letter Beads
200x Frosted Beads (Mixed)
200x Glow In The Dark Pony Beads (Mixed)
100x Glow In The Dark Stars (Mixed)
500x Opaque Stars (Mixed)
2000x Opaque Pony Beads (Mixed)

...Now I can just smack those links when the cash comes in. I want to do them nooooow though. My wrist is so sad. XD;

No comments:

Post a Comment